Time Travel to the Future or Past

  

Hello everyone! Today I am going to talk about Time Travel to the Future or Past.
First of all, this is certainly not a topic I would choose to talk about, and that is because I prefer to live the present fully, and I really like how it is my present and the things that I do.
If I had to choose between traveling to the future or the past, I would choose the future, because as I said earlier I really like my present and I would not change anything, but knowing how will be the future seems very interesting. To know how will be my life (especially with the work), how advanced is the technology and humanity, or maybe If we find a solution to stop climate change or a cure for cancer.
If I could travel to the future, first I would go ten years later to know if I end up working as a dentist or as a truck driver (If I can not find work). After that, I am not sure about what year I would like to go, there are a lot of possibilities and I would spend too much time looking at all of them.
Finally, I would not like to stay there because I prefer to learn and enjoy my present, while I build my future.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

A country I would like to visit

Changes to my study program