A country I would like to visit

Hello! Today I´m going to talk about Bosnia and Herzegovina, a country located in the Balkans.

I´d like to visit Bosnia because I think that it´s a very interesting and beautiful country, with many historical places that have mainly Medieval and Ottoman architecture.

I know that in Sarajevo (the capital of Bosnia), Gavrilo Princip killed the Austro-Hungarian Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife in 1914, (this was one of the reasons that the First World War began).

I would like to hike (this country has a lot of hills) and visit the different cities, especially Sarajevo (the historical place that began the First World War) or Mostar, the city with the most Ethnic groups living together (Croats, Bosniaks, Serbs, and others) with its beautiful Ottoman bridge, the “Stari Most” (reconstructed after the end of Bosnia´s war). 

Finally, I would not live or study here because I think this is only a tourist country, besides I don´t speak their language and I would be too far from my family.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

Changes to my study program