The Best Concert ever

 Hello! Today I´m going to talk about The Best Concert ever.

First, I have to clarify that I've never gone to or been in a concert in my life for different reasons, but I can tell you about a Soda Stereo concert that I really like.

This concert was on October 19, 2007, in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and belonged to the American tour “Me Veras Volver” (it was the last album recorded live by the band). It started on October 19 and finished on December 21, 2007, at the River Plate Stadium, Argentina. The band performed in eight different countries during the tour: Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, the United States, Colombia, Panama, Venezuela and Peru.

I chose this concert because me and my family really like this band (with its rock style music), and it was one of the most attended concerts in that country, with over 70.000 spectators. Also, it marked the return of this Argentinian band after 10 years from their last concert together (they were separated in 1997 with the most iconic phrase “Gracias Totales”).



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

A country I would like to visit

Changes to my study program